Expert use of hospitality carpet within an interior can serve to change a space into virtually any type of space you can imagine. You’ll find patterns that soothe and calm as well as exiting patterns and bolder colors that serve to stimulate the senses and make one feel alive and awake with energy. Once you find the hospitality carpet San Francisco likes to feature in shared spaces, like the types found through Vaheed Taheri, and once you install it in your contract carpet space, your ability to create your own personalized space becomes virtually limitless.
Entering a room featuring custom created carpet can exude different scenarios just with the creative use of color and texture. Bolder colors and interesting textures can create a feeling of vitality when you select hospitality carpet that is hand crafted in bold colors like red, yellow and orange, and when the hospitality carpet San Francisco loves to showcase in rooms is found in natural colors, it can exude a sense of serenity and calm. Here are some of the things that a change of contract carpet can do:
– Express a Sense of Adventure – Bold colors, interesting textures, and carpet that is featured in unexpected places provide a sense of adventure and excitement, giving any room an extra sense of panache
– The Allure of Relaxation – Carpet in calming colors like silver, shades of blue and gray give anyone who enters a room the feeling that they have found the perfect place to kick back, relax and unwind
– Comfort in Familiarity – Colors of contract carpet in neutral shades gives a person a sense of walking into a room and stepping into a well-worn and well-loved pair of favorite slippers. The room instantly becomes a comforting and familiar feeling space that welcomes anyone who enters
Choosing your hospitality carpet wisely from the wide variety of choices available will help you to create the space you’ve dreamed about. Vaheed Taheri specializes in an assortment of palate pleasing colors and textures to please any design taste. Hospitality carpet San Francisco loves is found boldly and in a beautiful variety from Vaheed Taheri.
There are Many Attractive Choices in Custom Designed Wall to Wall Carpet
When you need to carpet large areas, as in filling rooms with hospitality carpet or attractive, sturdy and functional wall to wall carpet, you can’t do better than to choose custom made broadloom carpets like those found through Vaheed Taheri. The first thing you’ll want to do is to decide between contemporary design, classic design or modern design. You’ll also have many beautiful choices in colors, materials and patterns that will fit in seamlessly with any decor scheme.
Custom designed broadloom carpet, wall to wall carpet or hospitality carpet gives you a desirable uniform look to your rooms, which is especially crucial in business settings. Uniquely designed contract carpet has the extra benefit of a totally personalized touch given to your carpeting, eliminating the possibility of a one-size-fits-all feel to your room. Each room will seem like it was especially designed with your unique needs and purposes in mind. Benefits of custom designed rugs include:
– Original Design Process – You’ll receive a personalized and unique design process through custom carpet creators like Vaheed Taheri, setting these rugs apart from all others
– Color Choices – You’ll have a wealth of color choices ranging from soothing blues like Pacific, Slate or Waterfall, or even nature-inspired color choices like natural, earth tones, sand, granite, stone and umber.
– Material Choices – Material choices are made from wool, linen or jute, or from trendier materials like aloe or exotic silk
The idea is always to choose your contract carpet or other wall to wall carpet to come as closely as possible to the vision you have for your rooms. Every room has a personality that can be expressed with smart choices from well-made broadloom carpet.
When you’ve made a smart, functional choice in hospitality carpet or contract carpet, you’ll be satisfied that you’ve gotten the most original and unique carpet you can for your rooms. Quality in custom rugs is always found when you choose designers who have total control over the rug making process. Carpets from Vaheed Taheri are custom created to last and to give you that special feeling that you’ve created the most beautiful room possible.
Some of the best things you’ll discover when you search for genuine Himalayan Tibetan Wool Rugs are that these rugs, hand crafted expertly by artisans from Vaheed Taheri, can be made into any shape or size depending on your desires and your room requirements. There is also a lot of flexibility in the content and thickness of rugs, which makes them exceptionally sturdy and durable. The search for the perfect rug for your room decor scheme becomes an interesting and fun pursuit. Once you’ve found rug perfection, you know the search was well worth the effort.
Once you’ve decided to order custom-made, handcrafted Himalayan Tibetan wool rugs, you’ll find that you have some sweet options to tailor the look of your rug to blend perfectly with your room space. Options include:
– Color Choices – Colors range from standards like gray, blue, cream, brown and taupe, to sophisticated custom made colors to complement your unique room design
– Weave Styles – You can choose from unique Tibetan knotting styled rugs to hand-looping and other hand-knotting techniques used in the creation of your choice of traditional rugs San Francisco loves displaying in homes and businesses
– Materials – Only the best, highest quality materials like hand-spun and hand-carded Tibetan Wool are used to create remarkable, stylish and functional traditional rugs San Francisco residents appreciate and admire
It pays to always choose from among the highest quality genuine Himalayan Tibetan wool rugs to ensure that you’ve selected an exceptional rug product that lasts and stays beautiful for years to come. Handcrafted rugs from Vaheed Taheri are always worth waiting for, even when there’s a time span for creation. For those who need rugs delivered right away, there are also choices from several standard sizes. Rugs from Vaheed Taheri express elegance and tasteful style.
Elegance and sophistication shine through when you choose an interesting hair on hide rug in an exceptional variety of chic designs. Your rustic style is easily expressed with a choice from the deep pile hide rugs San Francisco loves to showcase in their homes and places of business. If you choose an elegant white hide rug, you’ll emanate real style flair and a sense of refinement that bring out the best in any room.
Before you make your choice of the hide rugs San Francisco loves to use for creative expression that come directly from Vaheed Taheri, there are a few important considerations to keep in mind. Important things to consider include:
– Depth of Pile – Depending on what type of room design you hope to create through the use of a hair on hide rug, the depth of the pile will play a role in whether your rug creates a rustic or sophisticated ambiance in the room
– Color Choices – While a genuine white hide rug exudes elegance, the other available color choices of hair on hide rugs from Vaheed Taheri can be used to accent existing color schemes or to create your own expressive scheme. Colorful choices include chartreuse, taupe, brown, black, ray, bronze, ivory, metallic and multi-color choices that always add flair
– Pattern Choices – Choose from interesting patterns ranging from floral or leaf designs to optical illusions, circular or oval designs, or even geometric designs
The choice you make in a hair on hide rug is as individual as the space you are designing. Flair and personality are expressed through a brilliant selection of the hide rugs San Francisco loves to have. These rugs create an interesting focal point in any room.
Whether your room design style is crafted from pairings of bold color and inspired designs, or you take a more traditional route paying homage to time-honored room design styles, you’ll love the selection of hide rugs found at Vaheed Taheri. Bold and fascinating designs are available in a wealth of choices to inspire the imagination. Rug making practices used by Vaheed Taheri result in stylish rugs that are truly original and always inspirational.
The traditionally designed rugs and carpets San Francisco loves to showcase in homes and businesses display the most original design flair when they come from Vaheed Taheri. Handmade and hand woven rugs from luxury materials like pure Tibetan wool, flowing silk, soft linen, jute or aloe attractively accent all the other design features of a room. Rugs can also be customized according to size, design patterns, shape, thickness and content.
The traditional rugs San Francisco finds most attractive truly accentuate the classical elements in any room. Highlighting special architectural features and nuances of a room is easier when traditional rugs are chosen as the main rug, or when they’re used as one of the area rugs San Francisco home and business owners like to place in rooms to provide a dash of flair. Expressing originality in room design is easy with attractive hand-crafted rugs from Vaheed Taheri.
Choices in Hand Crafted Rugs
The nice thing about having a rug expressly created for your room’s individual style is that you have real choices to make that can truly make your rug stand out. Choices you have include:
– Color – You can choose your own custom colors ranging from soothing blues and greens to warm beige shades, fiery reds and oranges, to dark and mysterious shades of black and brown, and every color in between
– Style – Choose from over 400 attractive and interesting design patterns and styles from geometric to stripes, spots, botanical and floral designs
– Shapes – The rugs and carpets San Francisco loves can be rectangular, square, oval, circular, runner styled, or an unusual shape like octagonal
Every rug from Vaheed Taheri features custom created, artistic and flair filled design that is as individual as your taste. Rugs can feature a variety of specialized weave techniques to give them depth and to create bolder looks.
Hand crafted traditional rugs San Francisco loves and area rugs San Francisco homes and businesses enjoy displaying to express original design taste are ready in a relatively short time. Most rugs take 12 to 16 weeks to complete, from original conception to the final creation. You’ll be impressed with the authentic artistry.
When you’re paying extra attention to the design of your room, it pays to make a choice from the most unique rugs and carpets San Francisco can find from Vaheed Taheri. A well-chosen rug can make the room pop with style and flair and draw the eye to the rug, along with pulling the entire look of the room together. When you choose unique rug designs like a Japanese styled Shibori rug or a hair on hide rug, your design takes on a whole new element of panache.
It pays to go with the most unique rugs and carpets San Francisco finds through expert rug crafters like Vaheed Taheri. Decades of experience makes these rugs express true elegance and functionality. Design types you can choose include:
– Shibori Rugs – This Japanese art form uses a custom dye technique to create a look of tye-dye with a softness on the edges. The result is stylish and soothing
– Hair on Hide – A hair on hide rug gives you a rustic and exotic feel combined. Color choices include chartreuse, bronze, black, brown, ivory, taupe, oat milk, natural gray and earth tones
– Hand Tufted – Hand tufted rugs allow your individual design flair to be expressed in a handmade and artistic way
When you make your selection from a hair on hide rug, authentic Japanese Shibori rug or any of the other chic, artistic designs, you know you’ve found a way to truly express your individuality. Unique handmade rugs and carpets San Francisco loves to display in homes and businesses come from Vaheed Taheri.
The large floor rugs San Francisco desires most to create a welcoming ambiance in any home or business are provided by expert custom rug designers from Vaheed Taheri. The choice of authentic Himalayan Tibetan wool rugs is one of the most popular choices for good reason. These rugs feature attractive nuances like true durability and exceptional style that are most often wished for in decorative rugs.
When you select genuine Himalayan Tibetan wool rugs, you’ll have choices from hundreds of attractive patterns and colors. Color choices range from earthy options like greens, tans and browns, colors reminiscent of the sky in shades of blue or yellow, or even sunset inspired colors like pink, orange or red. Other important considerations when choosing the best large floor rugs include:
– Size Selection – Sizes range from standardized sizes including 6′ x 9′ and 5′ x 7′ or larger and more specialized sizes like 10′ x 14′ or even 12′ x 18′. Getting the right sized rug is crucial to your ultimate enjoyment of your new rug
– Material Choices – Whether you choose standard materials like authentic Himalayan wool or specialized choices like Chinese silk, the expert rug artisans from Vaheed Taheri want you to be happy with your choice
– Weaving Techniques – Choices can be made from authentic Tibetan knotting techniques which are a very durable choice, to designer specialties like hand-knotting techniques and hand created looping effects for stylish design interest
In the process of choosing the large floor rugs San Francisco loves to have in their homes and businesses, you always want to select rugs created by experts for the best results. Expert rug artisans from Vaheed Taheri possess qualities like prestigious degrees in textile design, interior design and architectural studies. They also have decades of experience in creating exceptionally durable and creative rugs.
The most unique and creative large floor rugs San Francisco chooses to make their homes and businesses into showcases of design come from those who are adept in fashioning genuine Himalayan Tibetan Wool Rugs. You’ll love the fact that your home or business features truly awe-inspiring design and style in your choices of designer rugs.
For a unique look with a fascinating pop of true design flair, try featuring a Shibori rug as a centerpiece of your room. Shibori is an ancient Japanese dye technique that blends a tie-dyed look with soft edges. Soothing colors are chosen for Shibori rugs, like navy blue, black, tan and white. Japanese Shirbori techniques are done on pure, high quality wool rugs. The rugs are dyed by hand to keep the hues dark and expressive.
When only a truly authentic Shibori rug is your choice, one place to shop for Shibori rugs is Vaheed Taheri in San Francisco. Each traditional rug is hand woven from 100 percent renewable resources, including the pure wool needed for Shibori rugs. True Shibori techniques date back to the 8th century, when they were used for kimonos and other textile creations. Here are some ways to tell if a rug is authentically styled in a Shibori design:
– Geometric Styled Repeated Patterns – A hallmark of the authentic Shibori rug San Francisco rug aficionados hope to find includes the use of geometric and repeated simple patterns. These can include diamond patterns, block patterns, floral inspired patterns, honeycomb patterns and many versions of stripes
– Soothing Color Choices – Color choices you’ll find when you decide to shop for Shibori rugs include navy blue, rust color, orange shades, tan, black, grey and sandy hues inspired by the beach
Only genuine Japanese Shirbori techniques create the interesting and mesmerizing patterns found within real Shibori rugs. The Shibori rug San Francisco shoppers find from Vaheed Taheri is carefully hand crafted to keep authentic rug crafting traditions alive. These rugs are stylish and dynamic, and they are rugs that any home or business will be proud to display.
An authentic Shibori rug is renowned for creating an aura of soothing tranquility in any space it’s featured in. Since rugs are crumpled and twisted during the process of creating the type of Shibori rug San Francisco decorators choose most often, every rug is guaranteed to be a true original. No two rugs are ever exactly alike. This adds to the allure and mystique of the true Japanese Shirbori techniques used to fashion these unique rugs.
The selection of white rugs like the elegant, sophisticated white hide rug from Vaheed Taheri gives any room an aura of spaciousness and luxury. A luxurious hair on hide rug has a way of making any room seem more rugged and rustic. Depending on the vibe you’re creating within your decor scheme, investing in the well-made rugs and carpets San Francisco homes and businesses trust for high quality Hair on Hide Rug is always an excellent choice.
Whether you choose a high pile white hide rug with hide fashioned in a flat style or in a stylish pattern, or a modern rug with shorter pile and more colorful design, every decor theme is complemented by the addition of the rugs and carpets San Francisco loves. Hide rugs exude a stylish and warm ambiance. Modern rugs work well in larger room areas and in rooms where you hope to create a true focal point. Here are some of a Hide Rug San Francisco best qualities:
– Durability – Durability is guaranteed with modern or hide rugs. They’re made to be rugged and to last, always providing exceptional value.
– True Style – The array of colors and stylish patterns make these rugs blend in with any type of decor, whether your room is done in contemporary style, rustic, futuristic style, or with touches of sophisticated elegance woven throughout.
– Unique Luster – A hair on hide rug features a pure, naturally soft luster combined with a rugged elasticity that is hard to find in any other type of rug. They give any room a truly unique and stylish look.
By making a good rug decision from among the handmade, individually woven rugs available from these rug artisans, any room can become an artistic masterpiece. Vaheed Taheri makes all its rugs with the goal of preserving the unique, ancient art form of custom rug making.
The goal of rug artisans from Vaheed Taheri is to create every rug as close to perfect as possible. This ensures that every Rug San Francisco you invest in will give you years of beautiful and stylish use. Perfection in a hair on hide rug or modern styled rug is as close as your Vaheed Taheri showroom.
With over 400 attractive patterns to choose from and a large variety of color and size choices, it’s little wonder that the most original and intriguing large floor rugs San Francisco loves having in homes and businesses come from Vaheed Taheri. Exclusivity in design is one attraction, along with exquisite material choices like Himalayan Tibetan wool and Chinese silk. Weaves which are artfully created using specialized hand knotting and hand looping techniques add artistic interest.
Having ideas in mind of the finished look of the handmade rugs San Francisco chooses most often is a large part of bringing a dream to fruition. There are two distinct facets to handmade rugs that truly stand out:
– Rug Knowledge – Knowing exactly how the rug will be made, using techniques like cartoon mapping and charting of designed plans on graphing paper. Knowledge also includes knowing the nuances of specialized weaving, dyeing, finishing and washing techniques to make the rugs and carpets San Francisco chooses most often truly one-of-a-kind
– Oriental Rug History – Having in-depth knowledge of the history of the oriental rugs and handmade rugs San Francisco appreciates from Vaheed Taheri. This can mean rugs that usually come from Nepal, India, Iran, China, Pakistan, Turkey and Russia. It also includes handmade rugs that are valued most for unique designs, bold colors, distinctive knotting techniques and thick pile
The rugs and carpets San Francisco enjoys displaying in homes and businesses come from a long history of exceptional oriental rug creation dating back thousands of years. This ancient craft is kept alive to those who truly know and understand the handmade rugs San Francisco appreciates.
The main things consumers should pay attention to when they choose from the variety of large floor rugs San Francisco homeowners love owning are how the rug makes them feel when they look at it, and whether the carpet they are thinking of choosing fits into their budget. One big indicator of high quality is how dense the knots are. Another factor is whether the colors and design fit in with a total home or business design scheme. When these factors all come together seamlessly, you know you’ve made a good decision.