There is a true art that is centuries old to creating the handmade rugs San Francisco residents love having in their homes. Vaheed Taheri still practices these specific techniques so every client is sure to get authentic handmade rugs that showcase exemplary quality. There are several main areas that are given special attention to be sure that the area rugs San Francisco loves turn out exactly the way they were envisioned.
Artisans from Vaheed Taheri give special focus and attention to six main areas that have the biggest effect on how finished rugs turn out. These areas are:
– Weaving and Knotting – Vertical looms are used to create an air of unmatched authenticity. This is different from the way rugs are produced in other cultures, and unique to Tibetan rug making. Professional weavers are known for their exceptional patience when using these looms
– Rug Materials and Dying – Careful consideration is given to the materials that rugs are crafted from. Materials can include wool, silk, cotton and other fabric choices that are renowned for quality and for being natural, sustainable and renewable
– Trimming – When rugs are first removed, they must be expertly trimmed to look their best.
– Washing – After professional trimming, the area rugs San Francisco likes to accent homes with are washed using special vinegar and soap solutions to enhance their sheen, create color fastness and to add softness to the rug’s pile.
– Special Finishing Processes – Rugs SF are beaten with specially designed wooden paddles to remove loose fibers and extra dye. They’re stretched using proven processes that straighten them out and create a more uniform look
– Drying – The drying process is a simple but important contributor to the look of the handmade rugs San Francisco loves. Rugs are dried in the sun after they’ve been laid flat. Thorough drying is critical to keep them looking their best
The handmade rugs San Francisco uses to enhance homes can take from 12 to 16 weeks from conception to completion. Residents feel that this is time well spent when the result is perfect rugs that complement any decor type.
From an initial rug concept and budding idea to the finished work of art, you want the area rugs in your home to reflect a sense of Eastern Zen, while showcasing exceptional quality and artistic skill. To get this result, you need the skill and expertise of true rug making artists and textile designers who know exactly how to express your unique style in the area rugs San Francisco found in your home. If you’re lucky enough to find rug designers who have also been featured in some of the world’s leading magazine publications, you’ve discovered true gems!
There are many fascinating facets that go into creating a rug that showcases the perfect amount of Eastern Zen thoughtfully blended with memorable colors, weaves, designs and finishes. The biggest attraction is how the rug speaks to you personally once it’s finished. If it creates some heart fluttering, it has done its job! Other facets that go into Traditional Rugs San Francisco making include:
– Choice of Material – Materials rugs are made from can make the rugs truly exceptional, whether they’re crafted from pure wool, silk, rugged cotton or other fibers
– Plans for Weaving – An artist must have a specific plan, similar to a blueprint, for the final product to turn out its best. Plans can be created as a rough drawing to a more specific drawing that has been carefully placed on graph paper
– Color Choices – In wool rugs especially, choices of color can make the rug pop with unforgettable style. Wool is first washed and then spun, and then infused with the color that will make it look it’s most lustrous and dynamic. Color is a critical choice no matter what material a rug is made from, because it’s the most memorable component when people look at a rug
– Design Choice – Whether you go with modern geometric designs, traditional floral patterns, or even symmetrical repeated patterns, your choice of design will make the rug truly stand out in any room it’s featured in
A talented rug artisan will create the rug of your dreams, one that you’ll be proud to showcase in your home, at a price that works well within your budget. Your rug will feature that distinctive look, interesting pattern of knots, just the right thickness of pile and color combinations that make your extraordinary area rug a true work of art. Rugs that have that uniquely Eastern Zen are truly prized in today’s homes. A must visit, the famous San Francisco Area Rugs.
Handcrafted designer wool rugs SF that are also pieces of art can be challenging to find, except in San Francisco, where they’re readily available through Vaheed Taheri. Elegance and luxury go hand in hand in choices of over 400 different wool rug patterns, along with a wealth of colors to choose from. You’ll even find a choice of materials ranging from Chinese silk to Tibetan and Himalayan Wool, along with natural and renewable materials that are hand-carded and hand-spun.
Connoisseurs of finely designed contemporary wool rugs San Francisco love discovering that rugs available through Vaheed Taheri can be commissioned in any shape, size, thickness, design style and material content. This ensures that any rug handmade and supplied by Vaheed Taheri will truly be a one-of-a-kind piece of home art. Not only will the rug fit perfectly into your unique home decor and complement your color palette, you’ll also know that great care went into its creation. Here are some of the other outstanding qualities of an authentic Vaheed Taheri wool rug:
– Different Rug Weaving Techniques – The use of facets of rug weaving like handmade Tibetan knots and other looping and hand knotting techniques assures originality in design. Professional weavers use graphs to help them decide where colors and knots should go
– Custom Rugs of All Sizes – Your personalized rug is made to specifically fit the space you want your rug to fill, or to accentuate your space if an area rug is chosen
– Color and Design Choices Express Individual Style – Your individually commissioned rug from Vaheed Taheri can be custom tailored in many colors, ranging from brown to orange, gold, red, light blue, dark red and others. With over 400 patterns ranging from floral to geometric to symmetrical, designs will be unique
– Satisfaction Guaranteed – Vaheed Taheri guarantees you’ll be satisfied with your uniquely created, one of a kind expression of wool rug artwork. Your needs and concerns are addressed before rug creation begins
– Exceptional Quality – Quality that you’ll proudly display in your home, knowing that your exceptional new rug was tailored just for your home
A hand crafted wool rugs SF from Vaheed Taheri may take up to 16 weeks to complete, but the artisan style and exceptional quality are worth waiting for. The incredible feel of pure wool, custom designed rugs beneath your feet and the look of high quality wool rugs SF that complete your room design add immensely to any room decor.
Area rugs that feature symmetry in design have some real benefits, not the least of which is that they’re pleasing to the eye. Symmetrical area rugs add extra elements of panache and style to any room, and feature several different design pattern similarities that give them their symmetrical look. For area rugs with symmetry in design in San Francisco, Vaheed Taheri is a dependable resource.
Symmetry is most often defined by using repeated patterns and special placement of knots to create the symmetrical quality. Here are other features and the methods most often used to create symmetry in area rugs:
– Organized Patterns – Patterns are created on area rugs in a thoughtfully placed way to develop symmetry. Then, patterns are repeated for visual interest
– Cartoon Mapping – One technique used to create symmetry on area rugs is cartoon mapping, which means using graph paper and charting colors and designs that knots need to be created in
– Linear patterns – Patterns can be on the edges of the area rug, or within the rug design itself, but they’re kept in the straight line formation. Linear patterns can also be placed in crisscross arrangements for extra interest
– Corner patterns – Usually different than linear patterns used, these are a different pattern design placed one in each corner. Symmetry is created, and this helps to give the design improved focus
– Varying Patterns – Patterns can be varied, but still complementary to one another to keep the design interesting, but also to create a truly original design
– Use of Knots – Knots can be used as well as colored designs and repeated patterns. The use of knots creates both textural interest and visual interest
Area rugs San Francisco featuring a symmetrical design create pleasant feelings of attractive design and can add a calming feeling to any room. Whether the colors used in area rugs are bold and dynamic or neutral and understated, it’s the symmetry in design element that makes the area rug a truly special addition to a room. Beautiful symmetrical area rugs San Francisco can be found through Vaheed Taheri, The Rug Retailer of Elegance and Luxury.
One thing that makes a room come to life in a dramatically beautiful way is a custom designed Modern Rugs San Francisco like those created and designed by Vaheed Taheri. These exceptional, exclusive and rare rugs found in San Francisco are created by a designer with a unique view of contemporary design, expertly blended with innovation.
Whether your style choice is geometric, floral, classical, abstract, or simplistic designs based on nature patterns, you’ll appreciate the fine craftsmanship and detail that goes into every Vaheed Taheri rug. Your rug creation begins with your choice of materials. They can range from Himalayan or Tibetan wool to pure Chinese silk, or other natural materials that you can select on request.
Once you’ve chosen your design and material, there are other things to consider to make your rug turn out perfectly. These considerations include:
– Type of Weave – You’ll need to decide between looping and hand-knotting techniques that create architectural interest, or special Tibetan knots that have been hand produced
– Color Choices – It’s smart to choose colors that complement your decor, design style and blend nicely with your other room accents. Colors chosen can include gold, brown, black, orange, red, or shades of blue, thoughtfully integrated onto a neutral background like natural beige
– Amount of Room You Have – You’ll also want to consider the room space you have available for your new rug. You have to choose between a smaller accent rug or a larger, total floor covering size
The biggest difference you’ll notice in Vaheed Taheri rugs is that they’re designed by experts who have illustrious pedigrees. Vaheed Taheri has created designs that have appeared in some impressive interior design and fashion industry magazines. These include Elle Decor and California Home & Design Cover Magazine.
Another designer, Jonathan Browning, holds a Master of Architecture Degree from the Southern California Institute of Architecture. His work has been featured in magazines like Metropolitan Home, Architectural Digest and Veranda Interiors. With this kind of expertise, knowledge and skill behind the luxury modern rugs found in San Francisco from Vaheed Taheri, you know you’ll get quality products. (Modern Rugs San Francisco)
It would be hard to find any rug that rivals the pure aesthetic attraction of genuine handmade Tibetan rugs. With such a large variety of patterns, over 1000 to choose from when you choose a rug from Vaheed Taheri the rug retailer San Francisco, there’s a unique pattern to complement any style of decor.
Handmade Tibetan rugs take about 12 to 16 weeks from conception to completion. Anyone who has ever owned one knows that the wait is worthwhile. Authentic handmade Tibetan rug aficionados love the elements that make Vaheed Taheri rugs so special including:
Total Control Over Processes – Expert rug makers have total control over every aspect of the rug making process, ensuring that no two rugs are ever identical
Every Detail Considered – From color to pattern style, to weave and rug materials used, expert rug craftsmen make choices that appeal to the buyer. Whether the material chosen is Chinese silk, aloe, linen, jute, Tibetan or Himalayan wool, materials are expertly chosen for premiere quality
Everything Done in Studio – Every aspect of rug making from conception to dyeing and weaving is done in the San Francisco Vaheed Taheri studio.
No part of the handcrafted rug process is left to chance. Every aspect is planned, and every knot and loop is crafted with care, along with superb attention to detail. No matter what style of rug is chosen, from contemporary to traditional, vintage to modern, you’ll know that great care was taken to ensure absolute quality every step of the way. Visit our Studio in San Francisco.
True luxury comes about when you appreciate all the nuances of expertly handcrafted items. Handmade Tibetan rugs fulfill that desire beautifully, adding a perfect accent to any home. Express your own sense of style and beauty with 100 percent Traditional Rugs San Francisco from your San Francisco retailer, Vaheed Taheri.
Custom designed rugs complement any room design in creative and beautiful ways. Rugs handcrafted and designed by Vaheed Taheri in San Francisco express true style in a personalized way. Rug connoisseurs have choices of over 400 unique rug patterns available through Vaheed Taheri that range from modern to vintage, to abstract and Contemporary wool Rugs San Francisco.
There are some important aspects to consider when you decide that a handcrafted, individually designed rug is exactly what you need to enhance your room space. Things to consider include:
Design – You’ll find over 400 patterns to choose from, ranging from geometric to floral, abstract, classical designs with borders to optical illusion styles
Colors – There are a range of colors from neutral beige to accent colors like light blue, dark red, gold, orange, brown and black, among many others
Materials – You can choose from 100 percent Tibetan or Himalayan wool, Chinese silk, and other renewable and natural materials that are hand-spun and hand-carded
Size of Your Space – Consider the size of the room where the rug will be placed, and whether you want the rug to cover the entire floor or only a portion of it, or if you’d like the rug to simply be an attractive accent feature
Rug Weave – Differences in weave range from hand produced Tibetan knots to other varieties of hand knotting and looping techniques to create interesting textural contrasts
Handcrafted rugs can take anywhere from 12 to 16 weeks to finish and are always worth the wait. The process begins with a plan that is mapped on a specialized graph telling the weaver what colors to use and where to use them, along with showing them where knots should be placed.
Symmetrical styled rugs are planned out in a one-quarter scale to make sure they are uniform, with small differences that can only happen in individually handcrafted rugs. No matter what size or style you choose, you’re sure to be incredibly pleased with the gorgeous result. The handmade Area Rugs San Francisco loves emulate the most highly sought forms of personal design expression today!
The art of weaving rugs dates to many moons ago. The technique is still common these days amongst most interior designers. Area rugs not only provide maximum protection against a floor finish but also make a room very attractive to live in. However, the biggest drawback with traditional rugs is that they are limited to three standard sizes. Contemporary rugs have become a game changer by transforming how one can bring their dream into reality. Modern rugs are flexible and versatile meaning one can create a custom rug based on their needs. Contemporary rugs San Francisco have made it hassle-free for homeowners and designers to come up with their desired shapes and colors based on their tastes and preferences.
San Francisco contemporary rugs offer a comprehensive assortment of rugs that are customized to fit the needs of clients. They come with unique patterns, colors, and designs to make them more appealing and versatile. They have been updated and refined to present an entirely new look at the ancient world. They exude quality craftsmanship, beauty, and character. They perfectly complement modern living space and are ideal for anyone seeking to renovate and refurbish their home décor at the least investment and effort. Contemporary rugs completely brighten up any dull corners and nooks in a home.
Contemporary rugs can be found in modern retro, bold and dramatic designs. Others are subdued while others are classic. Most homeowners prefer those made of functional and highly decorative materials. Buyers have to choose the best type of material they need based on their demands. Since quality is high, they remain durable and stay in tip top condition for years. Those seeking to sell their home can utilize contemporary rugs to grab the attention of potential home buyers. San Francisco offers their abstract and artistic contemporary rugs at cost-effective rates. They have several inspiratory designs for anyone looking to transform the functionality and appeal of their living space.
As far as designer rugs San Francisco are concerned, it’s important to remember that you have options. You do not have to settle for anything less than what you absolutely know you want. What this means is that when it comes to shopping for rugs for your home or office, you are in complete control of the experience. You can have your choice express a great many things. What would you like it to say?
A lot of this can strike you as abstract, unnecessary thoughts. A designer rug is a work of art, regardless of the specific example you are talking about. Wouldn’t it be fair to say that all of them accomplish the exact same thing? Absolutely not. As you will discover through the designer rugs San Francisco company Vaheed Taheri, there are rugs for virtually any mindset imaginable. This is the important thing to understand with the best designer rugs. The intent and appeal is inevitably in the eye of the beholder. What this means is that the demeanor and personalities of one Vaheed Taheri collection can prove to be completely different from the demeanor and personalities of another Vaheed Taheri designer rug collection, as far as the beholder is concerned.
In short, you cannot get the end result you desire with just any old rug. You have to consider carefully what you want your rug to achieve. You have to imagine the role of the rug in your home or office. Finally, you have to think about your own stylistic preferences. Your ideal rug is indeed out there waiting.
Looking for contemporary rugs San Francisco? Vaheed Taheri can offer a dizzying array of contemporary rug examples that will make one thing very clear: When it comes to decorating contemporary homes, there is no question that a contemporary rug can make for a brilliant addition. Beyond Vaheed Taheri collections that are designed to appeal to a wide variety of tastes, there are also custom possibilities that can be explored. The important thing to keep in mind is that when it comes to finding a rug that fits your contemporary tastes, you are not going to be lacking in options.
A contemporary rug brings a variety of benefits to the home. For one thing, keep in mind that this range of rugs can express of emotions. Whether you want something that is intensely expressive, or if you would prefer something that can work as an understated-but-essential component to the room, you can find something. Our contemporary rugs San Francisco company understands that San Francisco and the Bay Area are wonderfully diverse areas. This thought is certainly expressed in the range of homes that you can find. There is a contemporary rug for every home in the area. This is something you should keep in mind, as you shop around for the rug that is going to prove to be perfect.
Furthermore, contemporary rugs are remarkably durable. Made from such remarkable, renewable resources as linen, mohair, hemp, and cotton, these are rugs that offer quality on every possible front. They will be able to enhance your home for years and years to come.