The traditionally designed rugs and carpets San Francisco loves to showcase in homes and businesses display the most original design flair when they come from Vaheed Taheri. Handmade and hand woven rugs from luxury materials like pure Tibetan wool, flowing silk, soft linen, jute or aloe attractively accent all the other design features of a room. Rugs can also be customized according to size, design patterns, shape, thickness and content.
The traditional rugs San Francisco finds most attractive truly accentuate the classical elements in any room. Highlighting special architectural features and nuances of a room is easier when traditional rugs are chosen as the main rug, or when they’re used as one of the area rugs San Francisco home and business owners like to place in rooms to provide a dash of flair. Expressing originality in room design is easy with attractive hand-crafted rugs from Vaheed Taheri.
Choices in Hand Crafted Rugs
The nice thing about having a rug expressly created for your room’s individual style is that you have real choices to make that can truly make your rug stand out. Choices you have include:
– Color – You can choose your own custom colors ranging from soothing blues and greens to warm beige shades, fiery reds and oranges, to dark and mysterious shades of black and brown, and every color in between
– Style – Choose from over 400 attractive and interesting design patterns and styles from geometric to stripes, spots, botanical and floral designs
– Shapes – The rugs and carpets San Francisco loves can be rectangular, square, oval, circular, runner styled, or an unusual shape like octagonal
Every rug from Vaheed Taheri features custom created, artistic and flair filled design that is as individual as your taste. Rugs can feature a variety of specialized weave techniques to give them depth and to create bolder looks.
Hand crafted traditional rugs San Francisco loves and area rugs San Francisco homes and businesses enjoy displaying to express original design taste are ready in a relatively short time. Most rugs take 12 to 16 weeks to complete, from original conception to the final creation. You’ll be impressed with the authentic artistry.
When you’re paying extra attention to the design of your room, it pays to make a choice from the most unique rugs and carpets San Francisco can find from Vaheed Taheri. A well-chosen rug can make the room pop with style and flair and draw the eye to the rug, along with pulling the entire look of the room together. When you choose unique rug designs like a Japanese styled Shibori rug or a hair on hide rug, your design takes on a whole new element of panache.
It pays to go with the most unique rugs and carpets San Francisco finds through expert rug crafters like Vaheed Taheri. Decades of experience makes these rugs express true elegance and functionality. Design types you can choose include:
– Shibori Rugs – This Japanese art form uses a custom dye technique to create a look of tye-dye with a softness on the edges. The result is stylish and soothing
– Hair on Hide – A hair on hide rug gives you a rustic and exotic feel combined. Color choices include chartreuse, bronze, black, brown, ivory, taupe, oat milk, natural gray and earth tones
– Hand Tufted – Hand tufted rugs allow your individual design flair to be expressed in a handmade and artistic way
When you make your selection from a hair on hide rug, authentic Japanese Shibori rug or any of the other chic, artistic designs, you know you’ve found a way to truly express your individuality. Unique handmade rugs and carpets San Francisco loves to display in homes and businesses come from Vaheed Taheri.
The large floor rugs San Francisco desires most to create a welcoming ambiance in any home or business are provided by expert custom rug designers from Vaheed Taheri. The choice of authentic Himalayan Tibetan wool rugs is one of the most popular choices for good reason. These rugs feature attractive nuances like true durability and exceptional style that are most often wished for in decorative rugs.
When you select genuine Himalayan Tibetan wool rugs, you’ll have choices from hundreds of attractive patterns and colors. Color choices range from earthy options like greens, tans and browns, colors reminiscent of the sky in shades of blue or yellow, or even sunset inspired colors like pink, orange or red. Other important considerations when choosing the best large floor rugs include:
– Size Selection – Sizes range from standardized sizes including 6′ x 9′ and 5′ x 7′ or larger and more specialized sizes like 10′ x 14′ or even 12′ x 18′. Getting the right sized rug is crucial to your ultimate enjoyment of your new rug
– Material Choices – Whether you choose standard materials like authentic Himalayan wool or specialized choices like Chinese silk, the expert rug artisans from Vaheed Taheri want you to be happy with your choice
– Weaving Techniques – Choices can be made from authentic Tibetan knotting techniques which are a very durable choice, to designer specialties like hand-knotting techniques and hand created looping effects for stylish design interest
In the process of choosing the large floor rugs San Francisco loves to have in their homes and businesses, you always want to select rugs created by experts for the best results. Expert rug artisans from Vaheed Taheri possess qualities like prestigious degrees in textile design, interior design and architectural studies. They also have decades of experience in creating exceptionally durable and creative rugs.
The most unique and creative large floor rugs San Francisco chooses to make their homes and businesses into showcases of design come from those who are adept in fashioning genuine Himalayan Tibetan Wool Rugs. You’ll love the fact that your home or business features truly awe-inspiring design and style in your choices of designer rugs.
For a unique look with a fascinating pop of true design flair, try featuring a Shibori rug as a centerpiece of your room. Shibori is an ancient Japanese dye technique that blends a tie-dyed look with soft edges. Soothing colors are chosen for Shibori rugs, like navy blue, black, tan and white. Japanese Shirbori techniques are done on pure, high quality wool rugs. The rugs are dyed by hand to keep the hues dark and expressive.
When only a truly authentic Shibori rug is your choice, one place to shop for Shibori rugs is Vaheed Taheri in San Francisco. Each traditional rug is hand woven from 100 percent renewable resources, including the pure wool needed for Shibori rugs. True Shibori techniques date back to the 8th century, when they were used for kimonos and other textile creations. Here are some ways to tell if a rug is authentically styled in a Shibori design:
– Geometric Styled Repeated Patterns – A hallmark of the authentic Shibori rug San Francisco rug aficionados hope to find includes the use of geometric and repeated simple patterns. These can include diamond patterns, block patterns, floral inspired patterns, honeycomb patterns and many versions of stripes
– Soothing Color Choices – Color choices you’ll find when you decide to shop for Shibori rugs include navy blue, rust color, orange shades, tan, black, grey and sandy hues inspired by the beach
Only genuine Japanese Shirbori techniques create the interesting and mesmerizing patterns found within real Shibori rugs. The Shibori rug San Francisco shoppers find from Vaheed Taheri is carefully hand crafted to keep authentic rug crafting traditions alive. These rugs are stylish and dynamic, and they are rugs that any home or business will be proud to display.
An authentic Shibori rug is renowned for creating an aura of soothing tranquility in any space it’s featured in. Since rugs are crumpled and twisted during the process of creating the type of Shibori rug San Francisco decorators choose most often, every rug is guaranteed to be a true original. No two rugs are ever exactly alike. This adds to the allure and mystique of the true Japanese Shirbori techniques used to fashion these unique rugs.
The selection of white rugs like the elegant, sophisticated white hide rug from Vaheed Taheri gives any room an aura of spaciousness and luxury. A luxurious hair on hide rug has a way of making any room seem more rugged and rustic. Depending on the vibe you’re creating within your decor scheme, investing in the well-made rugs and carpets San Francisco homes and businesses trust for high quality Hair on Hide Rug is always an excellent choice.
Whether you choose a high pile white hide rug with hide fashioned in a flat style or in a stylish pattern, or a modern rug with shorter pile and more colorful design, every decor theme is complemented by the addition of the rugs and carpets San Francisco loves. Hide rugs exude a stylish and warm ambiance. Modern rugs work well in larger room areas and in rooms where you hope to create a true focal point. Here are some of a Hide Rug San Francisco best qualities:
– Durability – Durability is guaranteed with modern or hide rugs. They’re made to be rugged and to last, always providing exceptional value.
– True Style – The array of colors and stylish patterns make these rugs blend in with any type of decor, whether your room is done in contemporary style, rustic, futuristic style, or with touches of sophisticated elegance woven throughout.
– Unique Luster – A hair on hide rug features a pure, naturally soft luster combined with a rugged elasticity that is hard to find in any other type of rug. They give any room a truly unique and stylish look.
By making a good rug decision from among the handmade, individually woven rugs available from these rug artisans, any room can become an artistic masterpiece. Vaheed Taheri makes all its rugs with the goal of preserving the unique, ancient art form of custom rug making.
The goal of rug artisans from Vaheed Taheri is to create every rug as close to perfect as possible. This ensures that every Rug San Francisco you invest in will give you years of beautiful and stylish use. Perfection in a hair on hide rug or modern styled rug is as close as your Vaheed Taheri showroom.
With over 400 attractive patterns to choose from and a large variety of color and size choices, it’s little wonder that the most original and intriguing large floor rugs San Francisco loves having in homes and businesses come from Vaheed Taheri. Exclusivity in design is one attraction, along with exquisite material choices like Himalayan Tibetan wool and Chinese silk. Weaves which are artfully created using specialized hand knotting and hand looping techniques add artistic interest.
Having ideas in mind of the finished look of the handmade rugs San Francisco chooses most often is a large part of bringing a dream to fruition. There are two distinct facets to handmade rugs that truly stand out:
– Rug Knowledge – Knowing exactly how the rug will be made, using techniques like cartoon mapping and charting of designed plans on graphing paper. Knowledge also includes knowing the nuances of specialized weaving, dyeing, finishing and washing techniques to make the rugs and carpets San Francisco chooses most often truly one-of-a-kind
– Oriental Rug History – Having in-depth knowledge of the history of the oriental rugs and handmade rugs San Francisco appreciates from Vaheed Taheri. This can mean rugs that usually come from Nepal, India, Iran, China, Pakistan, Turkey and Russia. It also includes handmade rugs that are valued most for unique designs, bold colors, distinctive knotting techniques and thick pile
The rugs and carpets San Francisco enjoys displaying in homes and businesses come from a long history of exceptional oriental rug creation dating back thousands of years. This ancient craft is kept alive to those who truly know and understand the handmade rugs San Francisco appreciates.
The main things consumers should pay attention to when they choose from the variety of large floor rugs San Francisco homeowners love owning are how the rug makes them feel when they look at it, and whether the carpet they are thinking of choosing fits into their budget. One big indicator of high quality is how dense the knots are. Another factor is whether the colors and design fit in with a total home or business design scheme. When these factors all come together seamlessly, you know you’ve made a good decision.
The Rugs and Carpets San Francisco Loves are Custom Designed
Designing the rugs and carpets San Francisco loves to showcase in homes and businesses is an involved process done with a genuine affection for creativity. The end result is always a custom-made, individually designed rug with input from Vaheed Taheri, the creative director from Vaheed Taheri, or with valuable input and ideas from other professional rug artisans.
Rugs can be ordered through carpets and rugs online or by visiting the Vaheed Taheri showroom in San Francisco in person. It takes artisans with a true eye for fashion, interior trends and creativity from the rug retailer Vaheed Taheri to create these individually styled rugs from materials like jute, silk, hand carded Tibetan wool, linen or aloe.
The traditional rugs San Francisco loves are still made using old world methods using processes like time-honored rug weaving, designing, color dyeing, traditional Tibetan knotting techniques and hand looping to make every rug an original piece of artwork. Here are ways you can ensure that your carpets from the rug retailer, Vaheed Taheri, will blend in perfectly in your rooms:
– Measure Carefully – Measure the space you’re putting your rug in to be sure it will cover the exact amount of floor you wish to cover. Rugs are available in standard sizes like 12″ x 18″, 10″ x 14″, 8″ x 10″ or 6″ x 9″, or custom order the exact size you need
– Select Colors – The traditional rugs San Francisco rugs loves come in a virtually unlimited palette of colors. Work closely with your rug creator to choose the specific colors you need to match your decor perfectly
– Choose Your Design Pattern – You’ll have over 400 designs to choose from, or custom create your own design based on original artwork or other artwork you have displayed in your home for a truly personalized look
One thing you’ll notice whether you order your carpets and rugs online or visit the Vaheed Taheri showroom personally is that you have tremendous flexibility and many options in rug choices. What makes the rugs and carpets San Francisco loves from Vaheed Taheri so popular is the extensive range of options. This adds one-of-a-kind appeal.
If you’ve ever searched for high quality Oriental and Persian rugs, you know that the biggest attractions are the beautiful colors, luxurious components of the weave and the design used. The flat weave rugs San Francisco loves best have all these attractive components. They are also considered to be visually stunning works of art. Meticulously crafted and individually styled area rugs San Francisco loves to display in their homes and businesses are found through Vaheed Taheri.
When searching for exceptional rug quality, you want to consider how they were crafted. Certain elements in their creation make them stand out in appearance and in how well they wear. Here are prime elements to look for:
– Weave Quality – You want rugs that are created using specialized rug weaving techniques that are handed down through generations. Some techniques use a vertical loom, and others use a special graphing method to create a specific blueprint. Counting knots can help to distinguish true quality in the weaving process, but it’s not a 100 percent percent indicator of quality, just a guideline
– Types of Dye Used – You may want to find out if synthetic dyes or natural dyes were used in the process of creating the handmade rugs San Francisco loves best. Natural dyes are derived from elements like pomegranate, larkspur, sumac, oak and indigo. You’ll have to decide whether you want all natural dyes used or synthetics. Natural dyes tend to age by fading slightly, giving the area rugs San Francisco searches for a specialized type of patina
– Rug Design – Whether you go with repeated designs like geometric styles or floral designs, or rugs with borders and specialty designs like horsemen, deer and elements found in nature, your design choices are as individual as the room you want to display your rug in
No matter what type of handmade rugs San Francisco invests in, the important thing is to buy from a high quality, trusted source like Vaheed Taheri for the most satisfactory experience. The flat weave rugs San Francisco desires are easily found when you know what you want and when you can receive expert advice throughout the process.
Moroccan Rugs San Francisco
At the Vaheed Taheri’s Moroccan Rugs San Francisco Collection we are proud to present some of the best quality Moroccan Rugs and most beautiful Moroccan Rug Designs from our I’m Moroccan collection. For the last few years, we have tried and developed so many texture and technics of weaving in order to capture the best style and quality Moroccan wool rugs.
Our Moroccan wool rugs are Handmade and features bold and broken designs that differ from traditional wool rugs, classic wool rugs and Persian rugs and in fact from most of handmade contemporary wool rugs.
Vaheed Taheri Moroccan rugs are made of all natural products such as wool and mohair. Most rugs are made with 100% sheep’s wool and hand twisted wool.
Moroccan Vintage rugs and Moroccan wool rugs are very popular with San Francisco Interior designers as well as people who are looking for handmade wool rugs and contemporary wool rugs. Handmade wool Moroccan Rug has decorative flexibility and well priced for wool area rugs compared to most of the handmade wool rugs San Francisco.
Vaheed Taheri Rug has become the rug destination for Interior designer in San Francisco and Interior designers in Bay area who are looking for the best quality Moroccan wool rugs.The most well know tribe in Moroccan rug industry is called Beni Ouarain tribe. And their rug weavers used to make the most beautiful Moroccan rugs.
Moroccan Rugs San Francisco Collection is an artful expression of soft and contemporary style. Hand-knotted in Nepal of wool and Marina wool the timeless Moroccan patterns are infused with a spectrum of colors for a look that’s sure to be the center of the room and the conversation.
Please visit Vaheed Taheri Showroom at San Francisco Design Center Galleria to see more option in Moroccan Rugs San Francisco.Our Moroccan rugs are available in Standard and custom sizes as well as custom size and custom color. (more…)
When you take on the task of decorating your home, you hope that you’ll be able to express your unique personality and sense of style. The area rugs San Francisco chooses are from Vaheed Taheri, and they’re works of art tailored to express your individualism and good taste. The entire look of a room is uplifted and dramatically enhanced with one simple visit to your Designer Rugs San Francisco.
You can take one look at rugs from the rug retailer people rely on for artful appeal and design excellence and realize that these rugs truly are different from all others. Here are a few of the unique features of handcrafted rugs from Vaheed Taheri:
– Commissioned Individually – You can custom order any size, thickness, colors, material, or shape of your rug. Each rug truly is a work of art, personally designed for your needs
– Interesting Color Choices – Background colors can range from neutral beige or taupe to light blue, with the bold addition of accent colors like orange, gold, red, dark blue, black and brown
– Custom Woven – The area rugs San Francisco turns to for originality are custom woven in weaving techniques like hand knotting and looping to create various textures. Hand weaving by rug artisans ensures rugs that are unlike all others
– Fascinating Designs – Whether you choose geometric designs, abstract, floral or classical, individual style is guaranteed. Choose an optical illusion style for something incredibly different, or choose to have a rug crafted based on a piece of your artwork for bold originality
– Material Choices – The rugs SF chooses most often for authenticity and exceptional quality are hand crafted from materials like jute, aloe, linen, 100 percent Himalayan or Tibetan wool, or Chinese silk
Classic Designer Rugs San Francisco truly does give you options to create the rug of your dreams. Hand crafting can take from 12 to 16 weeks, but customers and handmade rug aficionados agree that they’re always worth waiting for.
The rug retailer turned to most often for completely original creations makes sure every rug hand crafted for your enjoyment is truly a one-of-a-kind work of art. You’ll be proud to display and use these rugs in your home, confident in the knowledge that your area rugs or room rugs are 100 percent original creations. For personal design perfection and flawless results, the area rugs San Francisco loves are found through Vaheed Taheri.