The Rugs and Carpets San Francisco Loves are Custom Designed
Designing the rugs and carpets San Francisco loves to showcase in homes and businesses is an involved process done with a genuine affection for creativity. The end result is always a custom-made, individually designed rug with input from Vaheed Taheri, the creative director from Vaheed Taheri, or with valuable input and ideas from other professional rug artisans.
Rugs can be ordered through carpets and rugs online or by visiting the Vaheed Taheri showroom in San Francisco in person. It takes artisans with a true eye for fashion, interior trends and creativity from the rug retailer Vaheed Taheri to create these individually styled rugs from materials like jute, silk, hand carded Tibetan wool, linen or aloe.
The traditional rugs San Francisco loves are still made using old world methods using processes like time-honored rug weaving, designing, color dyeing, traditional Tibetan knotting techniques and hand looping to make every rug an original piece of artwork. Here are ways you can ensure that your carpets from the rug retailer, Vaheed Taheri, will blend in perfectly in your rooms:
– Measure Carefully – Measure the space you’re putting your rug in to be sure it will cover the exact amount of floor you wish to cover. Rugs are available in standard sizes like 12″ x 18″, 10″ x 14″, 8″ x 10″ or 6″ x 9″, or custom order the exact size you need
– Select Colors – The traditional rugs San Francisco rugs loves come in a virtually unlimited palette of colors. Work closely with your rug creator to choose the specific colors you need to match your decor perfectly
– Choose Your Design Pattern – You’ll have over 400 designs to choose from, or custom create your own design based on original artwork or other artwork you have displayed in your home for a truly personalized look
One thing you’ll notice whether you order your carpets and rugs online or visit the Vaheed Taheri showroom personally is that you have tremendous flexibility and many options in rug choices. What makes the rugs and carpets San Francisco loves from Vaheed Taheri so popular is the extensive range of options. This adds one-of-a-kind appeal.
If you’ve ever searched for high quality Oriental and Persian rugs, you know that the biggest attractions are the beautiful colors, luxurious components of the weave and the design used. The flat weave rugs San Francisco loves best have all these attractive components. They are also considered to be visually stunning works of art. Meticulously crafted and individually styled area rugs San Francisco loves to display in their homes and businesses are found through Vaheed Taheri.
When searching for exceptional rug quality, you want to consider how they were crafted. Certain elements in their creation make them stand out in appearance and in how well they wear. Here are prime elements to look for:
– Weave Quality – You want rugs that are created using specialized rug weaving techniques that are handed down through generations. Some techniques use a vertical loom, and others use a special graphing method to create a specific blueprint. Counting knots can help to distinguish true quality in the weaving process, but it’s not a 100 percent percent indicator of quality, just a guideline
– Types of Dye Used – You may want to find out if synthetic dyes or natural dyes were used in the process of creating the handmade rugs San Francisco loves best. Natural dyes are derived from elements like pomegranate, larkspur, sumac, oak and indigo. You’ll have to decide whether you want all natural dyes used or synthetics. Natural dyes tend to age by fading slightly, giving the area rugs San Francisco searches for a specialized type of patina
– Rug Design – Whether you go with repeated designs like geometric styles or floral designs, or rugs with borders and specialty designs like horsemen, deer and elements found in nature, your design choices are as individual as the room you want to display your rug in
No matter what type of handmade rugs San Francisco invests in, the important thing is to buy from a high quality, trusted source like Vaheed Taheri for the most satisfactory experience. The flat weave rugs San Francisco desires are easily found when you know what you want and when you can receive expert advice throughout the process.
Moroccan Rugs San Francisco
At the Vaheed Taheri’s Moroccan Rugs San Francisco Collection we are proud to present some of the best quality Moroccan Rugs and most beautiful Moroccan Rug Designs from our I’m Moroccan collection. For the last few years, we have tried and developed so many texture and technics of weaving in order to capture the best style and quality Moroccan wool rugs.
Our Moroccan wool rugs are Handmade and features bold and broken designs that differ from traditional wool rugs, classic wool rugs and Persian rugs and in fact from most of handmade contemporary wool rugs.
Vaheed Taheri Moroccan rugs are made of all natural products such as wool and mohair. Most rugs are made with 100% sheep’s wool and hand twisted wool.
Moroccan Vintage rugs and Moroccan wool rugs are very popular with San Francisco Interior designers as well as people who are looking for handmade wool rugs and contemporary wool rugs. Handmade wool Moroccan Rug has decorative flexibility and well priced for wool area rugs compared to most of the handmade wool rugs San Francisco.
Vaheed Taheri Rug has become the rug destination for Interior designer in San Francisco and Interior designers in Bay area who are looking for the best quality Moroccan wool rugs.The most well know tribe in Moroccan rug industry is called Beni Ouarain tribe. And their rug weavers used to make the most beautiful Moroccan rugs.
Moroccan Rugs San Francisco Collection is an artful expression of soft and contemporary style. Hand-knotted in Nepal of wool and Marina wool the timeless Moroccan patterns are infused with a spectrum of colors for a look that’s sure to be the center of the room and the conversation.
Please visit Vaheed Taheri Showroom at San Francisco Design Center Galleria to see more option in Moroccan Rugs San Francisco.Our Moroccan rugs are available in Standard and custom sizes as well as custom size and custom color. (more…)
When you take on the task of decorating your home, you hope that you’ll be able to express your unique personality and sense of style. The area rugs San Francisco chooses are from Vaheed Taheri, and they’re works of art tailored to express your individualism and good taste. The entire look of a room is uplifted and dramatically enhanced with one simple visit to your Designer Rugs San Francisco.
You can take one look at rugs from the rug retailer people rely on for artful appeal and design excellence and realize that these rugs truly are different from all others. Here are a few of the unique features of handcrafted rugs from Vaheed Taheri:
– Commissioned Individually – You can custom order any size, thickness, colors, material, or shape of your rug. Each rug truly is a work of art, personally designed for your needs
– Interesting Color Choices – Background colors can range from neutral beige or taupe to light blue, with the bold addition of accent colors like orange, gold, red, dark blue, black and brown
– Custom Woven – The area rugs San Francisco turns to for originality are custom woven in weaving techniques like hand knotting and looping to create various textures. Hand weaving by rug artisans ensures rugs that are unlike all others
– Fascinating Designs – Whether you choose geometric designs, abstract, floral or classical, individual style is guaranteed. Choose an optical illusion style for something incredibly different, or choose to have a rug crafted based on a piece of your artwork for bold originality
– Material Choices – The rugs SF chooses most often for authenticity and exceptional quality are hand crafted from materials like jute, aloe, linen, 100 percent Himalayan or Tibetan wool, or Chinese silk
Classic Designer Rugs San Francisco truly does give you options to create the rug of your dreams. Hand crafting can take from 12 to 16 weeks, but customers and handmade rug aficionados agree that they’re always worth waiting for.
The rug retailer turned to most often for completely original creations makes sure every rug hand crafted for your enjoyment is truly a one-of-a-kind work of art. You’ll be proud to display and use these rugs in your home, confident in the knowledge that your area rugs or room rugs are 100 percent original creations. For personal design perfection and flawless results, the area rugs San Francisco loves are found through Vaheed Taheri.
There is a true art that is centuries old to creating the handmade rugs San Francisco residents love having in their homes. Vaheed Taheri still practices these specific techniques so every client is sure to get authentic handmade rugs that showcase exemplary quality. There are several main areas that are given special attention to be sure that the area rugs San Francisco loves turn out exactly the way they were envisioned.
Artisans from Vaheed Taheri give special focus and attention to six main areas that have the biggest effect on how finished rugs turn out. These areas are:
– Weaving and Knotting – Vertical looms are used to create an air of unmatched authenticity. This is different from the way rugs are produced in other cultures, and unique to Tibetan rug making. Professional weavers are known for their exceptional patience when using these looms
– Rug Materials and Dying – Careful consideration is given to the materials that rugs are crafted from. Materials can include wool, silk, cotton and other fabric choices that are renowned for quality and for being natural, sustainable and renewable
– Trimming – When rugs are first removed, they must be expertly trimmed to look their best.
– Washing – After professional trimming, the area rugs San Francisco likes to accent homes with are washed using special vinegar and soap solutions to enhance their sheen, create color fastness and to add softness to the rug’s pile.
– Special Finishing Processes – Rugs SF are beaten with specially designed wooden paddles to remove loose fibers and extra dye. They’re stretched using proven processes that straighten them out and create a more uniform look
– Drying – The drying process is a simple but important contributor to the look of the handmade rugs San Francisco loves. Rugs are dried in the sun after they’ve been laid flat. Thorough drying is critical to keep them looking their best
The handmade rugs San Francisco uses to enhance homes can take from 12 to 16 weeks from conception to completion. Residents feel that this is time well spent when the result is perfect rugs that complement any decor type.
From an initial rug concept and budding idea to the finished work of art, you want the area rugs in your home to reflect a sense of Eastern Zen, while showcasing exceptional quality and artistic skill. To get this result, you need the skill and expertise of true rug making artists and textile designers who know exactly how to express your unique style in the area rugs San Francisco found in your home. If you’re lucky enough to find rug designers who have also been featured in some of the world’s leading magazine publications, you’ve discovered true gems!
There are many fascinating facets that go into creating a rug that showcases the perfect amount of Eastern Zen thoughtfully blended with memorable colors, weaves, designs and finishes. The biggest attraction is how the rug speaks to you personally once it’s finished. If it creates some heart fluttering, it has done its job! Other facets that go into Traditional Rugs San Francisco making include:
– Choice of Material – Materials rugs are made from can make the rugs truly exceptional, whether they’re crafted from pure wool, silk, rugged cotton or other fibers
– Plans for Weaving – An artist must have a specific plan, similar to a blueprint, for the final product to turn out its best. Plans can be created as a rough drawing to a more specific drawing that has been carefully placed on graph paper
– Color Choices – In wool rugs especially, choices of color can make the rug pop with unforgettable style. Wool is first washed and then spun, and then infused with the color that will make it look it’s most lustrous and dynamic. Color is a critical choice no matter what material a rug is made from, because it’s the most memorable component when people look at a rug
– Design Choice – Whether you go with modern geometric designs, traditional floral patterns, or even symmetrical repeated patterns, your choice of design will make the rug truly stand out in any room it’s featured in
A talented rug artisan will create the rug of your dreams, one that you’ll be proud to showcase in your home, at a price that works well within your budget. Your rug will feature that distinctive look, interesting pattern of knots, just the right thickness of pile and color combinations that make your extraordinary area rug a true work of art. Rugs that have that uniquely Eastern Zen are truly prized in today’s homes. A must visit, the famous San Francisco Rug Gallery.
Handcrafted designer wool rugs SF that are also pieces of art can be challenging to find, except in San Francisco, where they’re readily available through Vaheed Taheri. Elegance and luxury go hand in hand in choices of over 400 different wool rug patterns, along with a wealth of colors to choose from. You’ll even find a choice of materials ranging from Chinese silk to Tibetan and Himalayan Wool, along with natural and renewable materials that are hand-carded and hand-spun.
Connoisseurs of finely designed contemporary wool rugs San Francisco love discovering that rugs available through Vaheed Taheri can be commissioned in any shape, size, thickness, design style and material content. This ensures that any rug handmade and supplied by Vaheed Taheri will truly be a one-of-a-kind piece of home art. Not only will the rug fit perfectly into your unique home decor and complement your color palette, you’ll also know that great care went into its creation. Here are some of the other outstanding qualities of an authentic Vaheed Taheri wool rug:
– Different Rug Weaving Techniques – The use of facets of rug weaving like handmade Tibetan knots and other looping and hand knotting techniques assures originality in design. Professional weavers use graphs to help them decide where colors and knots should go
– Custom Rugs of All Sizes – Your personalized rug is made to specifically fit the space you want your rug to fill, or to accentuate your space if an area rug is chosen
– Color and Design Choices Express Individual Style – Your individually commissioned rug from Vaheed Taheri can be custom tailored in many colors, ranging from brown to orange, gold, red, light blue, dark red and others. With over 400 patterns ranging from floral to geometric to symmetrical, designs will be unique
– Satisfaction Guaranteed – Vaheed Taheri guarantees you’ll be satisfied with your uniquely created, one of a kind expression of wool rug artwork. Your needs and concerns are addressed before rug creation begins
– Exceptional Quality – Quality that you’ll proudly display in your home, knowing that your exceptional new rug was tailored just for your home
A hand crafted wool rugs SF from Vaheed Taheri may take up to 16 weeks to complete, but the artisan style and exceptional quality are worth waiting for. The incredible feel of pure wool, custom designed rugs beneath your feet and the look of high quality wool rugs SF that complete your room design add immensely to any room decor.
Area rugs that feature symmetry in design have some real benefits, not the least of which is that they’re pleasing to the eye. Symmetrical area rugs add extra elements of panache and style to any room, and feature several different design pattern similarities that give them their symmetrical look. For area rugs with symmetry in design in San Francisco, Vaheed Taheri is a dependable resource.
Symmetry is most often defined by using repeated patterns and special placement of knots to create the symmetrical quality. Here are other features and the methods most often used to create symmetry in area rugs:
– Organized Patterns – Patterns are created on area rugs in a thoughtfully placed way to develop symmetry. Then, patterns are repeated for visual interest
– Cartoon Mapping – One technique used to create symmetry on area rugs is cartoon mapping, which means using graph paper and charting colors and designs that knots need to be created in
– Linear patterns – Patterns can be on the edges of the area rug, or within the rug design itself, but they’re kept in the straight line formation. Linear patterns can also be placed in crisscross arrangements for extra interest
– Corner patterns – Usually different than linear patterns used, these are a different pattern design placed one in each corner. Symmetry is created, and this helps to give the design improved focus
– Varying Patterns – Patterns can be varied, but still complementary to one another to keep the design interesting, but also to create a truly original design
– Use of Knots – Knots can be used as well as colored designs and repeated patterns. The use of knots creates both textural interest and visual interest
Area rugs San Francisco featuring a symmetrical design create pleasant feelings of attractive design and can add a calming feeling to any room. Whether the colors used in area rugs are bold and dynamic or neutral and understated, it’s the symmetry in design element that makes the area rug a truly special addition to a room. Beautiful symmetrical area rugs San Francisco can be found through Vaheed Taheri, The Rug Retailer of Elegance and Luxury.
One thing that makes a room come to life in a dramatically beautiful way is a custom designed Modern Rugs San Francisco like those created and designed by Vaheed Taheri. These exceptional, exclusive and rare rugs found in San Francisco are created by a designer with a unique view of contemporary design, expertly blended with innovation.
Whether your style choice is geometric, floral, classical, abstract, or simplistic designs based on nature patterns, you’ll appreciate the fine craftsmanship and detail that goes into every Vaheed Taheri rug. Your rug creation begins with your choice of materials. They can range from Himalayan or Tibetan wool to pure Chinese silk, or other natural materials that you can select on request.
Once you’ve chosen your design and material, there are other things to consider to make your rug turn out perfectly. These considerations include:
– Type of Weave – You’ll need to decide between looping and hand-knotting techniques that create architectural interest, or special Tibetan knots that have been hand produced
– Color Choices – It’s smart to choose colors that complement your decor, design style and blend nicely with your other room accents. Colors chosen can include gold, brown, black, orange, red, or shades of blue, thoughtfully integrated onto a neutral background like natural beige
– Amount of Room You Have – You’ll also want to consider the room space you have available for your new rug. You have to choose between a smaller accent rug or a larger, total floor covering size
The biggest difference you’ll notice in Vaheed Taheri rugs is that they’re designed by experts who have illustrious pedigrees. Vaheed Taheri has created designs that have appeared in some impressive interior design and fashion industry magazines. These include Elle Decor and California Home & Design Cover Magazine.
Another designer, Jonathan Browning, holds a Master of Architecture Degree from the Southern California Institute of Architecture. His work has been featured in magazines like Metropolitan Home, Architectural Digest and Veranda Interiors. With this kind of expertise, knowledge and skill behind the luxury modern rugs found in San Francisco from Vaheed Taheri, you know you’ll get quality products. (Modern Rugs San Francisco)
It would be hard to find any rug that rivals the pure aesthetic attraction of genuine handmade Tibetan rugs. With such a large variety of patterns, over 400 to choose from when you choose a rug from Vaheed Taheri the rug retailer San Francisco, there’s a unique pattern to complement any style of decor.
Handmade Tibetan rugs take about 12 to 16 weeks from conception to completion. Anyone who has ever owned one knows that the wait is worthwhile. Authentic handmade Tibetan rug aficionados love the elements that make Vaheed Taheri rugs so special including:
Total Control Over Processes – Expert rug makers have total control over every aspect of the rug making process, ensuring that no two rugs are ever identical
Every Detail Considered – From color to pattern style, to weave and rug materials used, expert rug craftsmen make choices that appeal to the buyer. Whether the material chosen is Chinese silk, aloe, linen, jute, Tibetan or Himalayan wool, materials are expertly chosen for premiere quality
Everything Done in Studio – Every aspect of rug making from conception to dyeing and weaving is done in the San Francisco Vaheed Taheri studio.
No part of the handcrafted rug process is left to chance. Every aspect is planned, and every knot and loop is crafted with care, along with superb attention to detail. No matter what style of rug is chosen, from contemporary to traditional, vintage to modern, you’ll know that great care was taken to ensure absolute quality every step of the way. Visit our San Francisco Rug Gallery.
True luxury comes about when you appreciate all the nuances of expertly handcrafted items. Handmade Tibetan rugs fulfill that desire beautifully, adding a perfect accent to any home. Express your own sense of style and beauty with 100 percent Traditional Rugs San Francisco from your San Francisco retailer, Vaheed Taheri.